Toronto @ Houston
Current Records: Toronto 30-23; Houston 15-39
What to Know
The Toronto Raptors might have tired legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the road against the Houston Rockets at 8 p.m. ET Feb. 10 at Toyota Center. Toronto will be strutting in after a win while Houston will be stumbling in from a loss.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Raptors and the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday was still a pretty decisive one as Toronto wrapped it up with a 117-98 victory on the road. Toronto’s power forward Pascal Siakam did his thing and posted a double-double on 27 points and 16 rebounds along with five dimes.
Meanwhile, the game between Houston and the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday was not particularly close, with the Rockets falling 110-97. A silver lining for Houston was the play of point guard Kevin Porter, who shot 7-for-12 from beyond the arc and finished with 27 points and five assists.
Toronto is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a seven-game streak of ATS wins.
Houston’s defeat took them down to 15-39 while Toronto’s win pulled them up to 30-23. Allowing an average of 116.89 points per game, Houston hasn’t exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We’ll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming game.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Toyota Center — Houston, Texas
- TV: ATTSN Southwest
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Raptors are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Rockets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Raptors as a 6.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Houston have won seven out of their last 11 games against Toronto.
- Mar 22, 2021 – Houston 117 vs. Toronto 99
- Feb 26, 2021 – Toronto 122 vs. Houston 111
- Dec 05, 2019 – Houston 119 vs. Toronto 109
- Mar 05, 2019 – Houston 107 vs. Toronto 95
- Jan 25, 2019 – Houston 121 vs. Toronto 119
- Mar 09, 2018 – Toronto 108 vs. Houston 105
- Nov 14, 2017 – Toronto 129 vs. Houston 113
- Jan 08, 2017 – Houston 129 vs. Toronto 122
- Nov 23, 2016 – Toronto 115 vs. Houston 102
- Mar 25, 2016 – Houston 112 vs. Toronto 109
- Mar 06, 2016 – Houston 113 vs. Toronto 107
Injury Report for Houston
- Daniel Theis: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Eric Gordon: Out (Heel)
- John Wall: Out (Not Injury Related)
- Usman Garuba: Out (Wrist)
Injury Report for Toronto
- Thaddeus Young: Out (Not Injury Related)
- Fred VanVleet: Out (Groin)