Nebraska @ Iowa
Current Records: Nebraska 7-17; Iowa 16-7
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Nebraska Cornhuskers will be on the road. Nebraska and the Iowa Hawkeyes will face off in a Big Ten battle at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
The Cornhuskers strolled past the Minnesota Golden Gophers with points to spare on Wednesday, taking the contest 78-65. Nebraska can attribute much of their success to guard Alonzo Verge Jr., who had 22 points.
Meanwhile, everything went Iowa’s way against the Maryland Terrapins on Thursday as they made off with a 110-87 victory. Iowa’s guard Jordan Bohannon was one of the most active players for the squad, shooting 10-for-16 from downtown and finishing with 30 points and five dimes.
Nebraska is now 7-17 while Iowa sits at 16-7. Two numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Cornhuskers are third worst in college basketball in points allowed per game, with 78.2 on average. The Hawkeyes’ offense has more to brag about, as they they enter the game with 83.4 points per game on average, good for fifth best in college basketball.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena — Iowa City, Iowa
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Iowa have won five out of their last nine games against Nebraska.
- Mar 04, 2021 – Iowa 102 vs. Nebraska 64
- Feb 08, 2020 – Iowa 96 vs. Nebraska 72
- Jan 07, 2020 – Nebraska 76 vs. Iowa 70
- Mar 10, 2019 – Nebraska 93 vs. Iowa 91
- Jan 06, 2019 – Iowa 93 vs. Nebraska 84
- Jan 27, 2018 – Nebraska 98 vs. Iowa 84
- Feb 05, 2017 – Iowa 81 vs. Nebraska 70
- Jan 05, 2017 – Nebraska 93 vs. Iowa 90
- Jan 05, 2016 – Iowa 77 vs. Nebraska 66