Air Force @ Colorado State
Current Records: Air Force 8-4; Colorado State 10-0
What to Know
The Air Force Falcons have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the #20 Colorado State Rams and are hoping to record their first victory since Feb. 6 of 2018. Air Force and the Rams will face off in a Mountain West battle at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Moby Arena. The two teams each escaped (but just barely!) with wins against their previous opponents.
Last week Air Force capped 2021 off with a 49-47 win over the Utah State Aggies. Air Force’s guard Jake Heidbreder filled up the stat sheet, picking up 14 points along with five boards.
Speaking of close games: Colorado State narrowly escaped with a victory as the team sidled past the Mississippi State Bulldogs 66-63. It was another big night for Colorado State’s forward David Roddy, who had 19 points in addition to seven rebounds and three blocks.
The Falcons have to know they’ll be fighting an uphill battle given the 19.50 point spread they are up against. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Air Force’s opponents whenever they hit the road.
Air Force is now 8-4 while the Rams sit at 10-0. A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: Air Force is 349th worst in college basketball in points per game, with only 58.9 on average. Colorado State’s offense has more to brag about, as they they come into the game boasting the highest field goal percentage in college basketball at 53%. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Moby Arena — Fort Collins, Colorado
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $40.00
The Rams are a big 19.5-point favorite against the Falcons, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rams as a 20.5-point favorite.
Colorado State have won ten out of their last 12 games against Air Force.
- Mar 01, 2021 – Colorado State 74 vs. Air Force 44
- Feb 27, 2021 – Colorado State 72 vs. Air Force 49
- Feb 29, 2020 – Colorado State 87 vs. Air Force 74
- Jan 18, 2020 – Colorado State 78 vs. Air Force 65
- Feb 02, 2019 – Colorado State 85 vs. Air Force 53
- Jan 08, 2019 – Colorado State 87 vs. Air Force 64
- Feb 06, 2018 – Air Force 78 vs. Colorado State 73
- Jan 17, 2018 – Air Force 76 vs. Colorado State 71
- Mar 09, 2017 – Colorado State 81 vs. Air Force 55
- Jan 07, 2017 – Colorado State 85 vs. Air Force 58
- Mar 05, 2016 – Colorado State 87 vs. Air Force 73
- Jan 20, 2016 – Colorado State 83 vs. Air Force 79
Injury Report for Colorado State
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Air Force
- Joseph Octave: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Lucas Moerman: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)