Idaho State @ Montana
Current Records: Idaho State 2-9; Montana 8-5
What to Know
The Montana Grizzlies are 10-0 against the Idaho State Bengals since February of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Thursday. Montana and Idaho State will face off in a Big Sky battle at 9 p.m. ET at Dahlberg Arena. The Grizzlies won both of their matches against Idaho State last season (64-58 and 59-58) and are aiming for the same result this time around.
Last week, Montana lost to the Santa Clara Broncos on the road by a decisive 79-64 margin.
Meanwhile, Idaho State received a tough blow last Wednesday as they fell 56-43 to the Santa Barbara Gauchos.
Montana is the favorite in this one, with an expected 12-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (5-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Dahlberg Arena — Missoula, Montana
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Grizzlies are a big 12-point favorite against the Bengals, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Grizzlies, as the game opened with the Grizzlies as a 10-point favorite.
Montana have won all of the games they’ve played against Idaho State in the last seven years.
- Feb 27, 2021 – Montana 59 vs. Idaho State 58
- Feb 25, 2021 – Montana 64 vs. Idaho State 58
- Feb 15, 2020 – Montana 78 vs. Idaho State 63
- Jan 23, 2020 – Montana 77 vs. Idaho State 74
- Feb 16, 2019 – Montana 80 vs. Idaho State 68
- Jan 24, 2019 – Montana 80 vs. Idaho State 69
- Mar 03, 2018 – Montana 75 vs. Idaho State 64
- Mar 04, 2017 – Montana 95 vs. Idaho State 76
- Dec 29, 2016 – Montana 74 vs. Idaho State 62
- Feb 25, 2016 – Montana 90 vs. Idaho State 77
Injury Report for Montana
- Scott Blakney: Game-Time Decision (Hand)
Injury Report for Idaho State
No Injury Information