Buffalo @ Eastern Michigan
Current Records: Buffalo 14-8; Eastern Michigan 9-16
What to Know
The Eastern Michigan Eagles and the Buffalo Bulls are set to square off in a Mid-American matchup at noon ET Feb. 17 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
The Eagles didn’t have too much breathing room in their contest with the Central Michigan Chippewas on Tuesday, but they still walked away with a 75-70 win. EMU can attribute much of their success to guard Noah Farrakhan, who had 24 points.
Meanwhile, everything went Buffalo’s way against the Bowling Green Falcons on Tuesday as they made off with a 112-85 victory. Buffalo’s success was spearheaded by the efforts of forward Josh Mballa, who posted a double-double on 20 points and 11 boards, and guard Ronaldo Segu, who had 19 points and six assists in addition to six rebounds.
EMU have to know they’ll be fighting an uphill battle given the 11 point spread they are up against. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn’t have high expectations for them since the team is 4-10 ATS when expected to lose.
EMU was pulverized by the Bulls 102-64 in the teams’ previous meeting earlier this month. Maybe the Eagles will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: George Gervin GameAbove Center — Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bulls are a big 11-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Bulls, as the game opened with the Bulls as a 9-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Buffalo have won seven out of their last nine games against Eastern Michigan.
- Feb 08, 2022 – Buffalo 102 vs. Eastern Michigan 64
- Jan 21, 2021 – Buffalo 92 vs. Eastern Michigan 77
- Feb 04, 2020 – Eastern Michigan 66 vs. Buffalo 62
- Jan 18, 2019 – Buffalo 77 vs. Eastern Michigan 65
- Jan 04, 2019 – Buffalo 74 vs. Eastern Michigan 58
- Jan 23, 2018 – Buffalo 83 vs. Eastern Michigan 69
- Jan 07, 2017 – Buffalo 77 vs. Eastern Michigan 68
- Feb 06, 2016 – Buffalo 80 vs. Eastern Michigan 70
- Jan 12, 2016 – Eastern Michigan 81 vs. Buffalo 69
Injury Report for Eastern Michigan
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Buffalo
- Kuluel Mading: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)