Oklahoma City @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Oklahoma City 6-8; Milwaukee 7-8
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks’ homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8 p.m. ET Nov. 19 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks will be hoping to build upon the 98-85 win they picked up against Oklahoma City when they previously played in February.
Milwaukee was able to grind out a solid win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday, winning 109-102. Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo took over for Milwaukee, finishing with 47 points (a whopping 43% of their total) along with nine boards.
Meanwhile, OKC didn’t have too much trouble with the Houston Rockets at home on Wednesday as they won 101-89. Small forward Luguentz Dort was the offensive standout of the contest for Oklahoma City, picking up 34 points in addition to eight rebounds.
Milwaukee is the favorite in this one, with an expected 13-point margin of victory. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the squad has let down bettors in their past three games.
Their wins bumped the Bucks to 7-8 and the Thunder to 6-8. Antetokounmpo will be someone to keep an eye on after he had 47 points in addition to nine boards on Wednesday. Let’s see if he can build on that strong performance or if Oklahoma City’s defense can bottle him up.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $19.97
The Bucks are a big 13-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 13-point spread, and stayed right there.
Oklahoma City have won seven out of their last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- Feb 19, 2021 – Milwaukee 98 vs. Oklahoma City 85
- Feb 14, 2021 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Milwaukee 109
- Feb 28, 2020 – Milwaukee 133 vs. Oklahoma City 86
- Nov 10, 2019 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Oklahoma City 119
- Apr 10, 2019 – Oklahoma City 127 vs. Milwaukee 116
- Jan 27, 2019 – Oklahoma City 118 vs. Milwaukee 112
- Dec 29, 2017 – Milwaukee 97 vs. Oklahoma City 95
- Oct 31, 2017 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Milwaukee 91
- Apr 04, 2017 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Milwaukee 79
- Jan 02, 2017 – Milwaukee 98 vs. Oklahoma City 94
- Mar 06, 2016 – Oklahoma City 104 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Dec 29, 2015 – Oklahoma City 131 vs. Milwaukee 123