The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Newcastle United @ Arsenal
- Current Records: Newcastle United 0-6-6; Arsenal 6-4-2
What to Know
Newcastle United needs to shore up a defense that is allowing 2.25 goals per matchup before their contest on Saturday. They and Arsenal are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 7:30 a.m. ET at Emirates Stadium. Newcastle hasn’t won a game against Arsenal since April 15 of 2018, but they’ll be looking to end the drought.
On Saturday, the Magpies and Brentford tied 3-3, good for one point each.
Meanwhile, Arsenal’s and Liverpool’s match on Saturday was up for grabs at halftime, but Arsenal was thoroughly outmatched 3 to nothing in the second half. Arsenal ended up on the wrong side of a painful 4-0 walloping at the Reds’ hands.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Arsenal vs. Newcastle United
- When: Saturday at 7:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Emirates Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Arsenal -210, Draw +355, Newcastle +550
Featured Game | Arsenal vs. Newcastle United
Arsenal have won seven out of their last eight games against Newcastle United.
- May 02, 2021 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Jan 18, 2021 – Arsenal 3 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Feb 16, 2020 – Arsenal 4 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Aug 11, 2019 – Arsenal 1 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Apr 01, 2019 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 0
- Sep 15, 2018 – Arsenal 2 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Apr 15, 2018 – Newcastle United 2 vs. Arsenal 1
- Dec 16, 2017 – Arsenal 1 vs. Newcastle United 0