How many tight ends can you trust right now for Fantasy? I think there might be a dozen in Week 10, actually. And the list might be even longer than that, really. Tyler Higbee is seeing a healthy target share and is in the top 10 in the entire NFL among all positions in targets inside of the 10-yard line. His luck could turn at any point. And Noah Fant still has worlds of potential as he returns from the reserve/COVID-19 list, while Dawson Knox proved to be a dangerous red zone target for Josh Allen and could be back from his broken hand this week as well.
We’ve been tricked before, but it’s looking like tight end might not be such a disaster anymore.
Here are my tight end rankings for Week 10. To see the rankings of Jamey Eisenberg, Dave Richard, and Heath Cummings, make sure you head here. We’ll be updating this throughout the week with new notes and rankings as we get news and the rankings get tweaked, so make sure you bookmark the page.
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Week 10 TE Rankings
- Travis Kelce @LV
- Darren Waller vs. KC
- George Kittle vs. LAR — Kittle made his return in Week 9 and was back to being an elite performer. The only concern might be that he was still behind Deebo Samuel in the target hierarchy, while Brandon Aiyuk matched him in targets. If the 49ers don’t throw it 40 times — and they rarely do — it might be tougher for him to stand out.
- Mark Andrews @MIA
- Kyle Pitts @DAL — Pitts hasn’t been great in two of the three games without Calvin Ridley, which is a little bit concerning, but not enough for me to really move him down much in the rankings. Especially because Dallas is a much easier matchup than New Orleans.
- T.J. Hockenson @PIT
- Mike Gesicki vs. BAL
- Dalton Schultz vs. ATL — I’m starting to get a little bit concerned about Schultz, who had just five targets in Week 9 and now has to contend with Michael Gallup for additional target competition. A good game in this one would go a long way toward easing those concerns.
- Dallas Goedert @DEN
- Dan Arnold @IND — Arnold has a 20% target share over the past four games on a team averaging nearly 40 pass attempts per game. As long as that continues, he’s going to be a viable starting Fantasy TE.
- Tyler Higbee @SF — Higbee ranks fourth in the NFL in targets from inside the 10-yard line. Not among tight ends, among everyone.
- Noah Fant vs. PHI — Fant was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list, so he should be able to play this week. And, with Albert Okwuegbunam and Tim Patrick missing practice Wednesday with knee injuries, he could be in for a bigger role than usual.
- Dawson Knox @NYJ — I don’t necessarily buy Knox as a top-12 option you can trust every week, but his red zone role makes him one of the better touchdown-or-bust options at the position.
- Pat Freiermuth vs. DET — In a matchup this good, I very well may be underrating Freiermuth, though he still looks a little “touchdown-or-bust”-y with no more than 58 yards in a game so far, and with Mason Rudolph in at QB, it’s much harder to trust.
- Zach Ertz vs. CAR
- Hunter Henry vs. CLE
- Tyler Conklin @LAC
- Jared Cook vs. MIN
- Adam Trautman @TEN
- David Njoku @NE
- Austin Hooper @NE
- O.J. Howard @WAS
- Cameron Brate @WAS
2021 NFL jerseys now available
The new NFL season is here! Win or lose, you can shop jerseys, shirts, hats, and much more to support your favorite team. Shop here and show your colors.
We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.