Fresno State @ Boise State
Current Records: Fresno State 10-3; Boise State 9-4
What to Know
The Fresno State Bulldogs’ road trip will continue as they head to ExtraMile Arena at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday to face off against the Boise State Broncos. The teams split their matchups last year, with Boise State winning the first 73-51 at home on the road and the Bulldogs taking the second 67-64.
After constant struggles on the road, Fresno State has finally found some success away from home. They made easy work of the Weber State Wildcats last Thursday and carried off a 69-43 win. It was another big night for Fresno State’s forward Orlando Robinson, who had 22 points along with nine boards and three blocks.
Meanwhile, Boise State was expected to lose against the Washington State Cougars last week, but instead they received a nice stocking stuffer. Boise State snuck past Washington State with a 58-52 victory. The top scorer for the Broncos was forward Abu Kigab (19 points).
The Bulldogs are expected to lose this next one by 4.5. If their 7-3 record against the spread is anything to go by, the prospects look good for bets placed on them.
Fresno State is now 10-3 while Boise State sits at 9-4. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Fresno State comes into the contest boasting the third fewest points allowed per game in college basketball at 54.9. The Broncos are not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they enter the game with only 58.5 points allowed per game on average, good for 16th best in college basketball.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: ExtraMile Arena — Boise, Idaho
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Broncos are a 4.5-point favorite against the Bulldogs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Broncos as a 4-point favorite.
Fresno State have won five out of their last nine games against Boise State.
- Mar 02, 2021 – Fresno State 67 vs. Boise State 64
- Jan 20, 2021 – Boise State 73 vs. Fresno State 51
- Jan 25, 2020 – Boise State 87 vs. Fresno State 53
- Feb 13, 2019 – Fresno State 65 vs. Boise State 63
- Jan 19, 2019 – Fresno State 63 vs. Boise State 53
- Jan 09, 2018 – Boise State 70 vs. Fresno State 64
- Feb 28, 2017 – Fresno State 74 vs. Boise State 67
- Jan 14, 2017 – Fresno State 89 vs. Boise State 80
- Jan 09, 2016 – Boise State 81 vs. Fresno State 70
Injury Report for Boise State
- Kobe Young: Out (Not Injury Related)
- RJ Keene: Out (Not Injury Related)
Injury Report for Fresno State
- Jemarl Baker: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Destin Whitaker: Out (Foot)